Sunday, August 28, 2011

National Anthem time again!

National Anthem time again!

Every year with the Lehi Children's Choir we do 1 or 2 ball games and the kids LOVE it!

Here we are rehearsing!
These were some of the better videos and pictures that I've gotten. Poor Catherine...in past years I always seemed to stand right behind her to take the pictures and the videos...this year I wised up and took the video from the side....meaning no beautiful backside of Catherine ;) and I got all 3 of my girlies in the shot!



Now we wait! It was warm warm warm down there! (and stinky) :)





And we're on!



We had a great time watching the game...even though the Bees lost!
We LOVE that Grandma and Grandpa come!
It was a great night!




1 comment:

Marsha said...

How fun for your kiddos! I was sad to lose my opportunity to do the children's choir here. : (