Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friends

Wow, as I look back through pictures to get caught up and make sure I didn't miss anything I see that we really did have a great summer playing with so many friends! Every once in a while I remember to capture the moments. I wish I could capture more to remember everyone that we LOVE to be with all summer long!

...there was musicals...



...creating recipes...



...school...



...dress up...



...lunch dates...



...Florida friends...
(...no wait...those are Wyoming friends!) ;)



Some unhappy friends trying to get in through the screen!
(sorry for the graphic picture...yeah for Grandpa Gardner who "got the mouse!") :)


...the royal spa treatment...

(hmm...looks like the older girls got the better end of this deal ;) actually...they all look like they are having a blast!
Our basement has smelled so good all summer long!)





...toddlers and tiaras and many a fashion show or play...



...and many other friends and get-togethers that I wish I had taken pictures of!

I think of the many nights out in someone's driveway or with teenagers running around playing 007! I feel like I pull my camera out and point it in people's faces too much, but still I wish I took my camera out more to capture just the relaxing days and nights of summer.

Thanks for a fun summer everyone! Hope the 1st week of school has been going well, and hey...the weekend is coming up! :)

No comments: