Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Dentist



I have a plan! A post a day until school starts and hopefully then I will be able to post 1st day of school photos right away! That's the plan! Then I'll be all caught up. I have a good week's worth of posts in draft mode ready to be scheduled out. And what better way to start the countdown to school starting than with a visit to the Dentist! I don't have Kaylee or Kierra in these few pictures, but I do have Thomas! He always does soooo great at the dentist! We love Mountainland Pediatric Dentistry. They have always been so great to my kids. They USUALLY get us in and out so fast! This day took quite a bit longer than usual, but because I could tell they were so flustered and because they are so great with my kids (who were still happy during all the waiting) I didn't mind. Plus...we came away 5 for 5! Zero cavities! That's amazing for our family! So, there is the beginning of our countdown 'till school starts. 9 more days 'till the first day of school! Ready or not...here it comes!


1 comment:

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay no cavities! Angela isn't a fan of the dentist :(