Monday, August 22, 2011

Gettin' Ready

Tomorrow is the big day! The girls are all so excited! Kierra is too! She pulled Candyland out this morning and said, "Mommy, I can't wait to play this with you when my sissas are gone." It will be good to have some time with my little ones again and then they will be napping everyday when the girls get home so that will give us a chance to get school work and piano done. It's the perfect setup this year! I hope it really goes as wonderfully as I have planned it out in my head.

Here are the girls at the school a couple of Fridays ago finding out their teachers and who is in their classes. Overall we are VERY happy! Tonight is back to school night which will get us even more excited!!



Another "to do" was haircuts. I haven't cut the little man's hair yet, but he had to have his picture taken.



Taylor went really short and Emily wanted bangs (I tried hard to talk her out of it...it's cute, but I hope it doesn't drive us crazy...yes, both of us!)...Kaylee and Kierra just got trimmed up and we are all ready to go! Here's some fun before and afters...I guess it's a new tradition.

Kaylee before:



after:



Taylor before:



after: (she is actually very sick here, with a little bit of bed head!)



Emily before:



after:



Kierra before:



after: (always trying to pose...even when facing away from the camera) :)



Now if we could just get these two healthy...and not spread it around before the first day! Fevers for 2 days...missing church and end of the summer parties...no fun! Hope everyone out there is happy and healthy and ready for a new school year! Good luck and have fun! :)

2 comments:

Meggen said...

Sorry about your two sickies! That is no fun. Hopefully the older girls don't get it and ruin their first week of school. ;o( And, I hope that your days DO go as perfectly as you have them planned in your head. Don't forget to leave time in there for an occasional lunch with your old YW friends! ;o)

sanaejames photography said...

love the cute new haircuts! That's so exciting to start school! Wish my girls could have ridden bikes with yours.:) Have a great year!