Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 1st Day of School



Oh yeah!! Happy happy 1st day of school!!

We did it! We were off and in time for 8:00 school and I LOVE it! I think this schedule is gonna be fantastic!



Last night we had said that maybe we would just drive them today, but this morning they really wanted to ride and they got there with plenty of time to spare. I sure can't wait to sit outside and watch them come around that corner this afternoon!
They were so cute riding off together and walking onto the playground together!



I think I'm the most nervous for Emily today! A whole day and lunch somewhere else! AHHHH!



And Kierra is going to miss them the most!



Thomas is still too sick to care! We are back from taking the girls to school and we are not happy about it! :(



Oh but wait!! It's CANDYLAND time!!
Time for me to get off this computer and stay off!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the grumpy faces of those left behind... Happy first day of school!

Kathleen said...

I love the picture of the girls riding on their bikes together. It made me tear up a bit!