Thursday, October 2, 2008

We are Wyoming

Before I go back through some of my past. I have to post this video for Daddy. Kierra is 10 1/2 months and already trying to keep up with her sisters. (our camera is getting worse and worse--I had some other great videos, but they were so fuzzy)


Okay--now to party like it's 1999!! How can I add "We are Wyoming" to my playlist? This is the only video I could find. I wish I had better pictures from this reunion. Mine all turned out so dark.


So, as my husband gets to be back in my hometown, sleeping in my old house, eating my mom's cooking, I get to stay here and pretend to get something done. Actually, the girls did start gymnastics this week which has been so much fun and has kept us busy. More pictures of them to come. Anyway, I don't sleep much when Matt is gone, therefore I have no energy and so instead of working I spend my time sitting at the computer. This week has been especially fun though as I have reconnected with tons of old friends in the last couple of days. I must apologize to all of them though, because I feel like I have just barely got this blogging thing down--that "other" website--well, I just haven't figured it out yet. I also must apologize, because I have had fun reminiscing and since some of these pictures were already conveniently scanned for the reunion they were just too easy to put on here. So enjoy! (you should be able to click on any of the pictures to get a better look) ;)



Of course we have to start with the best band ever!
Here are 2 pictures from then:


And one from now (well, two years ago):



And who remembers "Silver Goose"?!



Some of you girls I haven't talked to forever! Krista! I miss you! When will you be in Wyoming again?!



The homestays!!







I remember having some other great pictures from the Nebraska trip above. For me, this was all pre-digital so I'm not about to search for them. (I think of all of the pictures I could've had with a digital camera!)



Back stage--and in? stage?




Yes, I conveniently left out the splash mountain picture!




I have been excited to hear from so many of you again! "Singer's Rock! 'Till they..."....ok....sorry. I'll come back to 2008 again! Love you all!

3 comments:

laura said...

kandice- loved all the pictures. those were the good old days huh? hope you are doing well!

Michelle Williams said...

Fun pictures! There are a lot of people I haven't thought about for a long time!

Ryan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES!!! Kandice, it's so fantastic to see those and to also see your beautiful family!

Now I want to go home and go through all my Singers stuff... Just yesterday I was wearing one of my Singers shirts!!

I hope all is well, love.