Sunday, October 26, 2008

Corn Mazes, Parties and HSM3!!

Finally!! At our house we have been counting down the days until HSM3 and the girls LOVED it! (all 5 of us) I'm thinking Matt was just along to take the picture (I forgot my camera so this is with his camera phone). He's a good sport--plus it was a blast watching the girls have so much fun!


Then here is the start of Halloween parties and corn mazes. I'm sure we'll have more pictures later this week of the pumpkin carving and more costumes.

.





3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are some great pictures!! What adorable girls.

Ms. Earl said...

Looks like fun! Kate's a bit confused by the USU shirt though. If Matt's looking for a new team, we could hook him up with a little something red.

Julie said...

I love your blog. Thanks for letting me look into the days of your lives :) You are a great friend and neighbor!