Monday, July 21, 2008

I've Got Rhythm!










We still can't get this video to work!! AHHH! We (I mean Matt) will keep working on it. Sorry.

Ok--the title once again has nothing to do with me--I have NO rhythm...I can't do that! But here is Dale once again! So sorry to my family for taking forever to get this up. I used a different camera this time and couldn't figure out how to convert it and copy it to the blog. Matt was busy all day Saturday and so he wasn't able to get to it until last night and this morning. Here are Matt, his brother Ryan and his Dad all working hard on the basement! It is getting there. Now if we could just stay in town long enough to get it done!




After working all day then we had our ward party, so now I have some pictures that my Lehi friends can enjoy. ;) This is on the Healey's lawn. We had so much fun! The ward has changed sooooo much! Sorry to my bookclub girls. I don't know what I was thinking. I had the camera with me for most of the night, but for some reason didn't think to take pictures of pregnant Ilene doing the Boot Scootin' Boogie.

1 comment:

DJ Stauffer said...

Kaylee got a hair cut.