Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Can Do That

Are you kidding me?! I can't do that! I would trip over my two left feet. That was just the title of Dale's solo last night at the Young Ambassador Singing Entertainers camp at BYU. My mom and dad and my sister DJ and her two oldest came to watch Dale first perform in a Spamalot number and then do his showcase number. He is amazing! The girls loved him....and so did his nieces!

Dale is on the right!

Here are Briannyn, Kaylee, Emily and Brooklynne with their famous Uncle! Don't they look so colorful! Taylor and Kierra were just waking up from naps, which means they were quiet for the show.















We were going to bring our video camera, but thought they usually said that video taping wasn't aloud. My little still camera does video but not very well. I was also trying to find my zoom out button. So in other words, sorry for the shaky video and that you can't even see his face, but Dale says that's fine with him! The sound is also way off, but you still get the idea--he is amazing!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! I LOVE the workshop. My mom took me when I was 15 and it was so much fun. I always wished that I was able to have more training that I got living in Lovell. :( Dale did a great job!

Carrie said...

Hey Kandice-
click on customize, then on add page element, then blog list (New feature), then add your blogs. You will have to re-type each one, and then delete your old list.
Hope that helps!! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Camille said...

That looks like a lot of fun.