Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Be good to your daughters!

I went back to my old camera to do video for a concert Matt and I went to last night! Is it bad that my John Mayer video turned out better than my own brother's video?? (I do love you more Dale--I used the better camera for you, that's why it won't work--After the reunion we'll work on it some more and I'll post it in a new blog so everyone can see it)

So here they are Colbie Caillat and John Mayer!! (Don't forget to push pause on the music to the right!)






Here we are having so much fun! This is Matt's brother Ryan and his wife Kathryn. Happy birthday to Ryan! Thanks for letting us party with you!





And here are John and Colbie again. (I've been to a concert so we are on a first name basis now)



And now we are off to Estes Park, Colorado for my mom's family reunion!! I can't wait to take my camera to that!! Sorry that I'm not so wordy lately, but there is lots of packing and cleaning to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kandice and Matt,
I am so glad that Michelle ends up with everyones blog so I can catch up on people lives.
Hope you enjoy Colorado :)