Monday, February 1, 2010

Stauffer Stuff



Sorry Deej--I had to put up a picture of your whole family, so that my (oh wait--I mean OUR) book club friends can see your beautiful family! We sure love having DJ and David's family come to visit. The closest temple to them is about 2 and 1/2 hours away. Their stake's temple is in Vernal, but they might as well come here and get the free babysitting and a night out with the girls when they come. 2 weekends ago they did just that. I had already had plans to go out to dinner with my girlfriends. I could've been nervous about inviting DJ along, but I knew that she would fit right in. I know she thought we were crazy when we all piled in the van and started talking a hundred miles an hour....that's what happens when we don't get to see each other enough. :) I am so glad she was able to come along and that we have such wonderful husbands that can hold down the fort with 9 kids while we were gone for so long. Dinner, shopping and driving home in a snow storm takes just about all night!

Our kids have such a blast together and get along SOOO great! They are all about the same ages. While DJ and David were at the temple Saturday morning Matt, Kaylee and Brooklynne worked on this little number with the chimes that we got from Grandma for Christmas! Then of course there was dancing and cheerleading! The videos are short and won't show up in my blog book, but I have to post them! Stauffers, PLEASE come again soon! We love you!





3 comments:

JMG said...

Love the post---now you just need to convince DJ to start a blog---I'd really love to keep up with what they are doing!!!!! Julie Gough

Heather said...

It sure was fun to have DJ join us - and she did fit right in!

DJ Stauffer said...

Wow! Imagine my surprise when i saw my name at the top of your blog! How fun! Maybe I should start my own blog! :) We had a great time, Kandice, thanks. Your friends were so great to hang out with!