Saturday, February 6, 2010

Christmas in February



Oh my goodness! I just went to organize pictures and found all of these on my camera. I hadn't even copied them over to my computer. These were almost lost forever! I blogged about our Wyoming trip, but never blogged about Christmas Day! What is wrong with me?! So here are just a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning! (When you set an automatic timer and can't see what the kids are doing while the picture is being taken the finger up the nose is bound to happen!) Merry Christmas!! (hey, maybe now it will REALLY snow here!)










3 comments:

Meggen said...

Cute Christmas PJs!

Carolyn said...

Your kids are so, so cute! I love all the Christmas pajamas.

I'm so glad that I came across your blog! I hope you're all doing well.

Kelly said...

Love the jammies. Did you make them?