Friday, February 26, 2010

4...3...2...1...


....bounce around the rim a couple of times and then IN!! Yes! Yesterday was Kaylee's last basketball game this season! (she did say she can't wait to play again next season). A week ago I was able to get a great video of her scoring, but of course a couple of minutes later is when I should've had the video going. With 6 seconds left in the quarter Kaylee got a rebound on one end of the court and dribbled it to the other end, shot it at the buzzer, and like I said it even bounced around a couple of times before falling in. Everyone talked about how suspenseful and fun it was! Oh how I wish I could be like my mom and record every minute of the game so that I don't miss those perfect moments!

Kaylee really did have a great basketball season! She was a little nervous during the first practice when she realized she was the only girl on the team, but luckily she knew most of the boys from school and even from her soccer team. She also had the greatest coaches that helped her feel so comfortable! They taught her so much! It was a blast! I am always so proud of Kaylee for doing things a little out of her comfort zone, learning so much, and having so much fun in the process! Way to go Kaylee girl!






We had fun cheering you on Kaylee!! Maybe someday we'll be cheering for you in the brown and gold! :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Kaylee! And those are totally typical Parker faces in the group shots.... He is a giant, and a ham!

The Mahi Family said...

Oh...What a great song to compliment that post!! Too fun. My kids are really enjoying basketball season themselves (Grandpa Hasfurther just picked them up to go to a DSC game)!

kandygardner said...

Nancy!! So good to hear from you! Do you have a blog? I would love to see what your family is up to! Email me (kandygardner@yahoo.com)