Sunday, February 21, 2010

Together Forever!



I feel so selfish being able to post what a wonderful weekend I just had! It wasn't even MY weekend--it was their weekend and I stole every bit of love and the spirit from it that I possibly could! :)

I have talked about Heather in my blog before, but we must talk about her again. Just look at how beautiful she is in this picture! This is how these 3 look all of the time. I LOVE watching them together.

Heather and Greg (oh wait, I have to say it....now Bishop Spencer) :) have quite an amazing story and I was about to say with a happy ending, but of course not....this is just the happy beginning. Yesterday their sweet little Ellie, who they adopted 6 months ago, was sealed to them in the Mount Timpanogos Temple and then today she was blessed. This is a very special family with the most incredible spirit that you feel the second you walk in their home or the second you are around them. Heather will always have a special place in my heart. She is one of the best listeners I know. She has been such a strength to me and now to see her and Greg as parents has strengthened me more. I LOVE listening to them both share the experiences they have gone through....again, there is such a special spirit as you listen to them. Thank you for strengthening my testimony this weekend. I love being a mother. I love my children! I love Matt! I love the temple! Last night we were driving home and it was dark so we could really see the temple from the interstate. The girls wanted to drive by it, so of course we had to! How could we not take advantage of having a temple so close?! We turned off our music, took a little detour and drove by the temple?! I am thankful that I was able to tell my girls about my day in the temple with the Spencer family. I am so thankful to know that I can be with my family forever! Wow! Thank you Heather, Greg and sweet Ellie! Love you!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love that during the course of many days I can drive right by the temple. In fact we drove by at least 3-4 times last week. Jay always calls it "Sister Busbee's Temple". :-) The sister who was his nursery leader works in the distribution center and when I need to go I try to go on days when she's there. He doesn't believe me when I tell him that it's really Heavenly Father's Temple not Sister Busbee's temple. I do need to make more time to go. I think when Steve's done with school in 2 weeks we'll make more of an effort to go, but I need to go on my own too.