Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Heart Day!!



We had such a wonderful Valentine's Weekend! Friday night Matt and I were able to spend some time eating out, doing some shopping and most of all just being together! On Saturday morning Matt's parents came down from Wyoming and his brother's family came from Heber. We left all 11 kids at our house while the 6 adults went to the Timp. Temple. I have decided that going to the temple with your sweetheart for Valentine's Day is the perfect date! :) I was very happy to be there with family too! It was a great day! (Of course, I wish we had taken a picture!)

Now that we have 1:00 church we have enjoyed some fun hair websites--the other 2 had pretty simple hair as you can see below in our before church pictures. So, Sunday was perfect with heart hair, pink heart pancakes, pink milk, roses, Bananagrams and cards with Grandma and Grandpa, church and then dinner and great conversation with our friend Dee Dee (and Sydney)! We definitely missed the rest of the Schlappi family! (Kaylee was especially bored that night!)

The girls didn't have school on Monday so we cleaned the house and then drove up to Heber. Kathryn and I decided we'd take the kids bowling! We had such a great time! We can't wait for the new bowling alley to open up here! And then later that night we took the girls to see Princess and the Frog! (after Taylor's Family Home Evening Lesson of course) :)

So, hope that everyone else had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I'll consider last night at the movies with my BC friends as part of the Valentine weekend too! I know I was happy to be with family and friends all weekend! Love you all! ;)









5 comments:

Heather said...

That is some impressive hair!

Brad and Hailey said...

Look at all your beautiful girls and I love teh heart braid!

Meggen said...

Great job on the hair! It is good I do not have any girls because I cannot do hair! Let's face it, I struggle even getting my own hair to look half-way decent! ;o)

AliandT said...

That's a lot of hair :) It was fun to see you for a second yesterday. T must of seen Kaylee he mentioned to me how pretty and grown up she looked. All of your girls are such cuties and are getting big

Kori said...

How you performed such major cuteness on so many darling, yet constantly moving heads and still actually made it to church, I will never know.