Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gymnastics Exhibitions!

All three girls had their gymnastics exhibition meets 2 weekends ago. I thought I'd better post some videos. They are all very very short. My photos are horrible. I can't figure out how to work a camera at all. Enjoy the cute videos though!! (oh and we are feeling MUCH better here! Thanks for all of the comments)


KAYLEE ELAINE!!

Kaylee's Bars


Kaylee's Beam

Kaylee's Floor

Kaylee's Vault

TAYLOR MARIE!!

Taylor's Cartwheels




Taylor's Floor




Taylor's Vault


Taylor's Bars



EMILY LYNNE!!
Emily's Vault



Emily's Bars


Emily's Beam


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the videos.

Heather said...

So cute! Your girls got skills.

Wastlund Family said...

That little Taylor is adorable, how did she score the superman leotard? Was that really someone with underwear on their head? :)

The Gardner Family said...

Ha ha! Someone noticed the superman underwear! I don't know what that was all about. Taylor is in a group called Hot Shots and the coaches ordered those leotards. The front actually says Gym Girl on it.

Kimberly said...

How cute!! What talent!

Camille said...

Wow! Your girls are Olympics material for sure! I am so impressed!

Our Little Family said...

Wow! What awesome jobs they did! I love watching the videos!

Julie said...

Their soo cute! And they all did great. Thanks again for taking my girls to watch. They loved it!

nathansara said...

so cute. can't believe how grown up they are getting.