Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mr. Mom

I just had the MOST wonderful two days at Women's Conference!! I have pictures and many thoughts to post, but before I do that I have to say how wonderful my husband is!! He was the perfect mom while I was gone--no--he was the perfect dad, because he was way better than the girls' mom! He even got Emily in the paper!! Thank you Matt for letting me have those 2 days and for taking such good care of the girls! You are the best!!
Here is the picture that was in the paper and the link to the article that was done. I'll get back on later to post about Women's Conference!

9 comments:

Samantha said...

What a sweet guy! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Samantha said...

What a sweet guy! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear about it!

Brad and Hailey said...

Wow that's awesome! What a cute picture of Emily too! :)

Heather said...

You are on the ball! Thanks for showing everyone that pic of Emily from the paper. Can't wait to hear more about Women's Conference - and I really need to do my own blog post about it!

Ms. Earl said...

Way to go Matt! He's a good sport. Nice job Miss Emily! You looked great!

Kimberly said...

How cute! Ken just did the same for me today...what a blessing it is to have good men in our lives!!

Kelly said...

Wow! So glad you had fun at WC! I really missed going with you guys but I look forward to next year! Looks like you had fun. What a great hubby you have and how nice for you to have a break.

miklayla said...

wow that is sooooo fun!! way to go emily.
michelle

Carolyn, Chad, Jer, Jesi, Coy, KK and Nanna said...

Emily is too cute! Matt is great! We can't wait to see you this summer!