Saturday, May 16, 2009

Picture Perfect


Don't let that cute little face fool you. Lately, this girl has been into everything all of the time. My problem is that I can't bring myself to take pictures of the disasters she creates. At the beginning of the week it was my face powder--half of a container all over my bathroom rug, floor and her. A couple of days ago it was the new pitcher of orange juice that we thought was safely up high on the counter--nope! It ended up all over the place and because it fell from so high the juice wasn't just on the floor it was splashed up on the walls, cupboards, everything. This time I was able to take a second to laugh, which totally caught Matt off guard. She was slip sliding all over in that juice--I couldn't help but laugh and say ha ha serves you right. Then, this morning it was the vaseline--again to my bathroom rug, the floor and her. Matt washed her hair 3 times and it still feels greasy. So, part of me does wish I had pictures. I'm sure they would make my blog picture perfect and so entertaining! I just don't understand why the disaster pictures of other kids on other blogs look so much cuter than what I've seen this week. :)

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Oh no! Silly girl! :)

Krith said...

I feel your pain! That's how Mason is--into everything constantly! About the WYO clocks--e-mail me at krith@q.com and I can give you more info!

Ms. Earl said...

Good thing she is so cute!!!

miklayla said...

Busy little lady. She is so cute though!!!
michelle