Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Surprise!!!
(A day late.)

This post is done by a guest blogger. (Actually Kandice doesn't know that her husband hacked her account so he can post about how great of a mother she is.)

I tried to find a picture of Kandice and her 4 girls but didn't have any luck. It seems that mommy is usually the one taking the pictures. Anyway, Kandice is AMAZING and does so much for us and I just wanted all of her friends to know how much we appreciate her. She washes our clothes, fixes our meals, cleans the house, does the dishes, tutors the girls, takes them to gymnastics, choir, school … The list could go on for a long time so here are the pictures.















Kandice and her friends



8 comments:

Wastlund Family said...

I agree, good job hubby! Kandice you are fabulous. Happy mother's day!

Kimberly said...

Good for you, Matt! That was so cute!

The Gardner Family said...

Very funny Matt!! I guess that means I need to hurry and get my own new post up so that this one gets moved down. ;) Actually thanks Matt--you are the best! I had a wonderful Mother's day!!

Our Little Family said...

What a great Mommy! Your family sure is lucky to have you!

Heather said...

Wow, a guest-hacker-blogger. It doesn't get any better than that!

VerDon said...

That is 1 cute girl!! my grandaughters are cute too!!

Six Smiths in Wyo said...

Wow! I think that Matt is an awesome dad, but he is right, Kandice is an awesome mom, too. What a great idea!

Ms. Earl said...

That's was awesome Matt!!! Two thumbs up! We agree with you.... Kandice is the BEST!!!