Wednesday, April 21, 2010

And I thought I loved you then!

Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

10 years?? Really?? That doesn't even seem possible! I think of the Brad Paisley song, "And I thought I loved you then." I look back at these pictures and realize we barely knew each other then. And I'm sure 50 years from today I'll look back on this year's pictures and think the same thing. "Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world...We've come so far since that day. And I thought I loved you then!" I love you Matt! Thinking back on those days makes me giggle, cry (happy tears), laugh and love! We have had so much fun! I can't believe how in love I still am!! Thank you for being there for me "time after time". I am so thankful for you. Every day I am grateful for the father, husband and best friend that you are. I love you!










Together Forever


9 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Aww! Congratulations!!!

Carolyn said...

Happy anniversary! I've only been married four years, but I know (to a small degree) how you feel. I am sure you're right -- 50 years from now we'll look back and just realize how much more you can actually love a person than you realized!

You two make a great couple! I love all the pictures.

Wastlund Family said...

Congrats! What a beautiful bride, he sure is a lucky guy! :)

Meggen said...

Ahhh! How sweet! Congratulations on making it a decade into marriage! It gets better every year, doesn't it? You are a sweet couple and an amazing family!

AliandT said...

Awww... WOW Happy 10!!!! That's great. I love this song it's so true. In fact I laughed the other day there was this high school couple and when the boy rode off on his bike he said love you babe and I giggled thinking you don't even know what love is and then realized I had no room to talk I was "madly" in love at 19 ha ha!!! It was so good to see you this weekend at the baptism. Even though you already celebrated sneak out for some ice cream or something tonight

Jordan said...

Kandice! Congrats :) That is awesome. I love love love that Brad Paisley song. It is awesome. I'm so glad you talked about it. Happy Anniversary!!!

The Haynes Family said...

Love the pics. You guys haven't changed a bit. Still the cute young couple just 10 years stronger. We sure love you guys. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

It is so funny how much everyone has changed since then!!! Thank goodness I grew into my ears!!!!

Kimberly said...

How sweet!! Congratulations! You guys deserve every thing great!!