Saturday, December 6, 2008

For Camille


Here you go Auntie Camille! ;) The last two pictures of Emily's collage. The one of the 4 of us was in a different place because you had emailed it to me, but it is now in my 2005-08 folder. Someday ALL of my pictures will be completely organized! I just need to spend a day, month, no probably forever picking your brain on how you organize it all!
Anyway, for those that don't know, this is my amazing friend Camille and her little girl Rebecca! She and I served in primary presidencies and a relief society presidency together and our hubbies were in the Elder's quorum presidency together. We had some good times with this family back in our Laramie days and we miss them all of the time!! I love keeping up with her blog and watching her sweet family (and vehicles) change and grow. The plan is that those boys will just come off their missions one at a time (or two at a time) :) and we'll send our girls their way!!
So, Camille mentioned that we have a lot of birthdays close together and she is right. We have 1 birthday a month from September to January and then Taylor's is in April, so we are coming to the end of our birthday frenzy. Lucky for all of you I don't have 32 years worth of Matt's pictures, but I'm sure I can find a little something for his collage in January!

1 comment:

Camille said...

How nice! I was just teasing you, but hey -- I'm glad to see myself on your blog. :) And thanks for adding my email to your settings. That will be really nice to get your posts on email. Merry Merry Christmas!!!