Thursday, May 26, 2011

My HANDsome Man

Back in September I posted this picture of what my wrist looks like at the end of almost every day. It seems like I'm finding rubber-bands all over or that I'll just put an extra one on my wrist in case someone needs one.



Well, like Mother like Son....this boy woke up one morning with the tiniest of rubber bands on his wrist. I had remembered hearing him kinda whimper in the night, but he fell right back to sleep. Matt was the one that got him up in the morning and took these pictures. The picture on the left looks like the rubber band is still there, but it's not. He was swollen for a good couple of days and still putting rubber-bands on his wrists. I didn't realize he had started my bad (didn't know it was so bad) habit.


He recovered just fine. Those piano playing fingers will still work just fine! Actually I remember my Dad always saying something like, "you'd better not ruin your shooting hand by jamming your fingers playing the piano." Anyway, I guess right at first it tingled a little bit, but really he is just fine now and still the king of our world!


And always getting into something!


I know it won't take him long to figure out what we did to his favorite little room in the house!



Thomas is everyone's little buddy! We gotta HAND it to him...he's quite the little man!

1 comment:

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.