Friday, December 10, 2010

And We're Back!

I'm sure you all have been wondering where we went! It is a busy time of year that is for sure! I keep seeing these pictures piling up and don't want to organize them, but I've realized that in the next few weeks the "pile" is just going to get bigger so I'd better try to get back on top of it! We have sooooo many fun things coming up! I can't wait to be able to take pictures and blog about them all!

I'm gonna start with a quick simple blog to get started and then my goal is to get a bunch done tonight and scheduled out for the rest of the year! Hopefully you'll see a new one every other day. Then I'll be off to print this year's blog book! I feel so organized all of a sudden!
Let's see if it will really happen. :)

So I think these girls have been looking forward to this wedding day "almost" as much as the bride and groom! :) Kaylee has always had the best teachers in the world. All of my girls have. Their teachers go to concerts and soccer games. Last year Kaylee's kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade teachers all sat together at her baptism. Unbelievable!! Well, last year Kaylee was even extra spoiled when 2 of her best friends were in the class with her and they had the "Funk-iest" teacher around! One of my friends said she really is the best in the whole school! Anyway, these cute 2nd grade girls knew all about the boyfriend and even when the boyfriend and girlfriend broke up. :) But then the girlfriend brought the boyfriend to the girls' spring concert and everyone was talking again! The girls were so excited to hear about the wedding day in the Salt Lake Temple and couldn't wait for the reception! My dear friend drove us and Emily came too...I wish they were in the pictures! Taylor has had this teacher a little bit this year too and also adores her. We are so blessed to be able to send our girls off everyday and have amazing people like this taking care of them! It was a special day, and one that I know these girls will never forget!



No comments: