Friday, September 3, 2010

Potty Trained



Look at this beautiful princess!! We are a week into this and I think she's got it! I'll spare the public of all the details and write those in Kierra's journal for her posterity to read. I also have some very sweet friends that understand my "Hallelujah Song". They are so good to listen to me ramble with excitement! Kierra has just done so good and it really hardly took any work. All kids are different but here are my words of advice that worked on this one: no pull-ups...at all...and have a friend over that is already potty trained! :) Amazing!

5 comments:

Meggen said...

That's always an exciting day! Great job you two!

AliandT said...

Whatever it takes to get the job done and to only how 1 in diapers that's got to feel good. Good work Momma :)

Ms. Earl said...

Look how grown up she is! I hope she doesn't grow up too fast though! I love it when she comes running with that beautiful smile and throws her arms around me. She has changed so much in the past year!

Camille said...

I sent you an email but I don't know if I have your current email address. We are here until noon and then we're going to eat lunch and go home. Do you guys want to meet us for lunch?

Carolyn said...

Hooray for Kierra! She is beautiful, and I'm glad that potty-training was such a success.