Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Emily



I know Emily must've thought I was so crazy, but on the older girls' last full day of school I was holding Emily and just started tearing up realizing that next year she will be one of the "older girls". Emily is actually one of the older girls which is why this year has been so boring for her I'm sure! At the beginning of this school year I was so sad that Taylor was gonna be gone all day, because those two do everything together. I was determined to not neglect Emily and to have so much fun with her while the older 2 were gone. Well, with a new baby in the house I'm sure she was neglected more than not, but we did play a lot of Guess Who and Disney Memory and hopefully she will miss me a little when she starts kindergarten in the fall! Look at how incredibly beautiful this shy little thing is! She also has had so much fun in gymnastics! It will be fun to see how she does this summer in a new class! I know she is so excited to have her sisters home! We will all have such a fun summer together!







1 comment:

Ms. Earl said...

Way to go Miss Emily! You will be the cutest Kindergarten girl there is next year!