Sunday, June 6, 2010

When I Grow Up



These posts have had a lot of videos. I hope they are working for those that really want to sit through them all. ;) This one will be mostly video too. Kaylee, the star, Taylor, the baker, and Emily, the teacher had so much fun in this year's children's choir performances. They did the show 3 times and just kept getting better and better! I LOVE working with all of these kids and especially with their director! She is so much fun and such a dear friend! Which reminds me....I never did post our pictures from when they sang the National Anthem at a flash game in March. So here are some of those too.











Enjoy the videos. Here is a little run down of what they are.

1--Kaylee's line...you can hear her so I don't need to retype it!

2--Kaylee and her really good friend as the stars! I couldn't believe these two! I had watched them practice and rehearse every Monday, and then all of a sudden at the dress rehearsal they really really performed this! It was so fun to see them as the older kids in the choir. They did amazing!

3--Taylor with her line and her baker solo....after someone says she is always hungry she says, "I know, and I never seem to get enough to eat. The other day when I asked my mom for a piece of pie, she said no, two pieces is enough. I don't know how she expects me to eat right if she won't let me practice." Then after someone asks what she wants to be when she grows up she says, "you mean you have to ask" and then sings, "Baker, I wanna be a baker. Not a belly-acher. A baker that's for me!"

4--Emily saying, "and we are really free to choose whatever it is that we want to be"

5--Emily, in her best Boston accent, singing "You'd better call me first". And then you have to watch the kids with these plungers. The little astronaut in the middle was hilarious this night! Emily was so brave in these shows! She is usually scared and timid about stuff like this but she had a blast!! All of the girls were amazing! It was such a fun week! They had fun performing for friends and family!













1 comment:

DJ Stauffer said...

HUGE BUMMER that your amazing performances ALWAYS end up on the busiest of weekends! I'd love to see one of these shows live sometime!