Friday, June 4, 2010

Kierra and Thomas



Well, I wasn't going to do it....I was going to give each kid their own post, but these two are just gonna have to share one. :) People always ask if I'm going to do mom and tot gymnastics with Kierra and I always so no way! Why would I pay for something like that when she has 3 older sisters that throw her around every day! She loves the computer and has figured out how to print the games she is doing. Ughhh...just what we need...more paper clutter. Thomas, who got his first hair cut last week, is also so good to just tag along where ever we go! He has taken 2, maybe 3 steps a few times now. I can't wait to get him outside more in the stroller, or behind the bike. Hopefully it will warm up soon!








So there you have it 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1! Ta Da!! Now on to summer!!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Oh that is so cute that you got them on the pedestal thing! Loved all the updates on the kids Kandice!

DJ Stauffer said...

Totally love that picture at the end!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow!! They are all getting so big!! We can't wait to see you guys this summer too!!