Monday, May 31, 2010

Taylor



Next is Taylor! I can't believe she is done with first grade! I remember being so nervous about her being gone all day. She has grown up so much this year! She still LOVES gymnastics and just made the team! She is actually pre-team now. Competition doesn't start 'till the fall so she has to prepare for that, but she has had so much fun! She is excited to move up and that her dear friend gets to move up too! They have a fun group and great coaches!

We really loved Taylor's first grade teacher and the friends she had in that class! Their first grade program was super fun! It is always fun going to those programs and seeing all of the little neighbor kids!! They all did so great! We will sure miss Taylor's teacher--we had fun making a quillo for her too! I sure love Taylor's smile when she is doing what she loves! I can't wait to have her around all summer too!

3 comments:

Jill said...

We love Taylor-can't wait for the summer of gymnastics!

Michelle said...

Hey pretty lady! We're here until the 23rd of june. Let's get together at a park or your beautiful house sometime. I'm hoping to drag dj here too at some point.

I'm much better at emailing than calling to set things up:
rossmer[at]gmail[dot]com

cool!

Ms. Earl said...

Hey Miss Taylor Marie! You look very, very cute in all those pics. I like your new haircut.