Monday, May 10, 2010

Ward Parties!

I think I could get used to having a ward party every week! I love being with our ward family! Week 1 was the Elder's Quorum pinewood derby! Week 2 was the Primary Talent Show! Week 3 is the Relief Society dinner on Thursday!

I'm sure you can just feel the intensity as you look at the next pictures. This is serious business!









Originally Matt was going to be the only one to race his helicopter powered car. (There is a free-for-all race) But then the girls really wanted to do one too! We came home with 2 awards and 2 packages of oreos. Emily's car won the "safest" (slowest) car and Matt's contraption won the fastest!



And isn't that the cutest pit crew ever?! Kaylee (not pictured) and her friends did a great job of cleaning the church afterward!



The talent show was Friday the 7th. We got there a little late because of Kaylee's cheerleading pep rally that I'll post about later. The videos of the girls performances didn't turn out great, but I did get these 2 pictures below. Check out that form!! We LOVE our primary presidency!




Thanks to everyone involved in the many activities going on! Our family sure looks forward to seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Ms. Earl said...

I didn't know you guys were experts on the Pinewood Derby.... at least more expert than me. If I would have, I might have tried to buy you off with some german chocolate cake.

Kimberly said...

Looks so fun!! It's so nice when you are in a ward that does lots of activities!