Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kaylee



We have all had a busy and exciting spring! The three older girls did amazing in their choir performances which I will post about after I do a spring post for each kid. First I'll start with Kaylee. Kaylee did cheer for a few months and had a lot of fun! Most of the video I took was too long to post here, but we did get one short one. She starts baseball next week and will do a day of gymnastics each week too. Kaylee had an awesome 2nd grade year! I remember how excited we were when we found out that she would get to be in a class with 2 of her very best friends! We LOVE these girls and are sad that one is moving this week, but we know we will still see her all of the time! (at the end of the last video she pats Kaylee on the back--LOVE that girl--We already miss having her so close) These girls had the most adorable teacher! She was so great for Kaylee! (we had fun making a quillo for her) Below is a video from her 2nd grade performance. She wrote a persuasive paragraph about why kids should be aloud to drive cars! Kaylee made the A.L.L. (accelerated learning lab) program which means she will go to a different school next year that is about 10 minutes away. We were a little nervous about her being in a different school than her sisters and her friends, but when we met her new teacher, saw her new classmates, and saw the activities they will be doing and the style of learning we were all very excited! I think this will be the perfect fit for Kaylee! Kaylee is growing up too fast for me. She is such a huge help to me and we have the best talks! I can't wait to have her around this summer!










3 comments:

Meggen said...

Cute, cute kids!

AliandT said...

oh my how cute is that little pat on the back from her little pal

Ms. Earl said...

Nice job Kaylee! Thank you for inviting us to your program! We love you!