Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More pictures of Thomas, TJ, Tommy....


The girls love to call him Tommy! I have a hard time saying just Thomas, so I'm not really sure what to call him for now. He is definitely my little man and like Nikkii and Michelle reminded me last night he will be my little boyfriend! I've already really enjoyed our quiet middle of the night time together. We had a good night last night!

Matt hacked in again and put some pictures up, but these are some that I really liked. I love our family picture! 4 girls and a boy! Crazy!! As you can see, Kierra couldn't keep her eyes off him. She is going to be such a great big sister, as all of them will. I know Kaylee would stay here in the hospital room with me all day if I'd let her and Taylor and Emily are always wanting their chance to hold him.

Below are pictures of our view from our labor and delivery room. Can you believe that?! What an amazing experience to have the temple right there in view as you bring a child into this world to be with his family and know that it is eternal.
Here are more Kierra pictures! She has been such a good girl for Grandma. I'm glad to have a baby boy so that she can still be my baby girl!

My mom has been an incredible help with the girls. She was so great to still get them to all of their summer activities and then up to visit us a couple of times. I'm sure we wore her out, but they all seem to be having fun! My dad was also able to come for a few hours on his round about way home from Star Valley. Labor was going soooo slow all day and so we were worried that he wouldn't be able to see his new grandson. At 6:30 we were still thinking we'd be here all night and then all of a sudden things progressed and after 3 pushes (less than 5 minutes) Thomas was here! It was crazy fast!!



And Traci--these pictures are for you!! I love how you think Matt looked so exhausted! Here are some smiling ones of him! Sometimes I do feel bad for the Dad's because they do get neglected a little during this whole process. I'm sure he was starving at this point. He is amazing though!! I have loved this time with him! It's the best! Everything has really been so perfect!

Ok--and now we have to do one quick shout out to Uncle Dale and his friend Carmella!! This picture was on the Denver Fox 31 news website. Carmella is in the tie die looking shirt on the right and Dale is the tall blonde just to the left of her. They are in Denver at the American Idol auditions! He just sent me a text saying he's about to see Ryan Seacrest!! He's having a blast I'm sure!! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

12 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on your handsome baby boy! Your family is beautiful!!

DJ Stauffer said...

Im tearing up just reading your post(Mostly because I want to meet Ryan Seacrest!) Just kidding! I'm reminiscing about the emotional connection between mommy and daddy during that fun hospital stay...then the emotional connection between mommy and baby in the wee hours of the night. It's enough to almost make me want to catch up to your five... almost:) I'm so glad you got your boy! Can't wait to meet him soon!

Kelly said...

Love the name Thomas!! i do hope you call him that sometimes. I hope he and Sam can be buddies, along with the two Ellie's?! you look amazing. I hope you bring him to BC next week!

M&N said...

Yeah he is so cute! I am glad he is finally here. Get some good rest. We can't wait to see him.
Love the Stokers

Nat said...

Congrats Kandice! I don't have song but I do have a favortie quote that I have in my boys baby book. "Somewhere between the innocence of a baby and the dignity of a man, is a sweet creature we call "boy." I love it...I hope you are doing well and tell DJ hi for me:)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! I am glad everyone is doing well. Let me know if you need anything.

Tiff said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy he is here safe and sound!! I was starting to get worried about you guys!! He is beautiful and you are amazing!!

nathansara said...

Dang girl. you look fantastic right after giving birth. what is your secret? thanks for sharing pics. he is sooo cute. hope all is going well.

The Baxters and the horses... said...

He is so cute!! Have fun with your little boy!!

Brad and Hailey said...

Yay he's here! Congrats!!! He's adorable! How fun :)

Wastlund Family said...

I hadn't even heard, Congratulations! Every mommy needs a little boy, I am so happy for you. I can't believe you are already blogging again.

Katie and the Boys said...

Yippie! I adore all of the blog(s)! You are incredible Kandice, have a baby and start blogging...tee hee. : ) I also really love the name. Brody's middle name is "Thomas Jasper". I almost went with Thomas Jay, how silly would that have been. Very cute. And Traci is right, You look AMAZING! How do you do it? XOXO to all of you!