Saturday, July 25, 2009

Foam Fest and More

Have you ever seen anything like this?!
The city put on this foam day at the park right behind the girls' school. Kaylee and Taylor had a blast!! Emily (who I didn't even get a picture of--sorry) and Kierra wanted nothing to do with it. Thomas and I just hung out and watched!




Later that night we did a picnic and fireworks with some great great friends!!
(I really wish I had taken more pictures here--I'm also noticing that I really don't have any pictures of Emily lately. :( I'll have to work on that!)



Speaking of great friends!! I have had so much fun showing off our little boy and visiting with many friends who have come to stop by or who I've been able to get out of the house and visit (yeah for 2 nights with my BC girls!!) These are just a few pictures--I'm so bad at having the camera out all of the time, so those of you that have come over and didn't get your picture on the blog, I apolgize!


Kierra has been cuddling nicely with Monica lately--especially if she can play on her phone. :) And look at Heather--doesn't she look like a pro with a baby?! We are anxiously waiting for her baby girl to arrive! And hey--who is that on the right?! Yeah for a surprise visit from Jordan who has been in Florida all summer! We were so excited to see her again!


And here is our center of attention lately!

Thomas is still a little yellow--especially his eyes. We took him off the lights on Monday. Sometimes I get paranoid and think I should take him back in. I've also heard a lot of people say that it takes a while for the yellow to go away and so then I don't worry. He's eating and pooping great (in case you wanted to know) so I guess we'll just keep an eye on him...which I don't mind doing anyway! ;)





3 comments:

Heather said...

The foam looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing those pictures, and all of the great pictures of Thomas.

Brad and Hailey said...

I read about the foam fun! I'm glad you guys got to go enjoy it. How fun! You have one cute little boy there you guys! Congrats!!!

Kelly said...

Fun!! Thomas looks great. He is actually a very handsome baby! Glad to know he's doing well. Can't wait to see him again.