Tuesday, July 7, 2009

1 picture



This is the only picture from our 4th of July weekend. :( At the last minute Thursday we decided to send Kaylee, Taylor and Emily with Grandma and Grandpa Gardner to Cheyenne for a Gardner family reunion. The annoying part is that we probably could've gone, but who wants to risk having a baby in the middle of I-80. Besides, the 5 hours we had to drive to drop off the girls was miserable enough--14 hours would've killed me.

The girls had such a blast with all of their cousins. Kaylee was especially excited to see her cousin get baptized! Thanks to everyone who helped take such good care of them. They had so many stories when they got back. It was a perfect trip for them.

For Matt, Kierra and I it was pretty relaxing. We did some walking around stores and a lot of eating out. We went up to Riverton to see some of my family and on Saturday night hung out with some of the neighborhood watching everyone do fireworks. It was fun for Matt and I to have time to ourselves and with Kierra. Kierra loved having all of our attention! It was great!

I actually wish I had sent Kaylee to Cheyenne with one of our old cameras. She would've had so much fun taking pictures of her cousins! This picture was the night that the girls got back. Matt really missed his girls. He is pretty spoiled with four girls who will walk on his back and give him back rubs anytime!

So, hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth of July!

(...oh....and still no baby....)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're so cute! I hope your baby comes soon! Glad you had a great 4th!

Brad and Hailey said...

Hey! You guys are too cute! Thank you for the amazing blanket, Angela loves it :) I will get a picture of it soon. I think its all the panda bears ... we are BIG bear lovers in this house ;)