Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm a Dancer



While I was so busy freaking out about Kaylee and Taylor growing up and going off to school I missed my 3 year old all of a sudden turning into a little lady. Click on the picture below of Emily to see one adorable, grown up, little girl.
I just now copied over some pictures I had on our video camera from our last week of summer. I have great video on there too, but for some reason our nice video camera doesn't copy the videos over as well as our brokendown still camera does. Someday I'll figure out the best way to organize and store all of these great pictures and videos. For now I will just have to play catch up.

Kaylee, Taylor and Emily were in a neighborhood dance class over the summer. You've seen part of their dance (click here and scroll clear to the bottom to see the Estes Park talent show). I do have a video of them with their class. I hope I can get it on sometime. I do wish that I had gotten the 3 of them to do it by themselves while they were all dressed up. Here are some pictures. Right after their short little recital they had their first soccer game. Kaylee is #4 and Taylor is #1. I'll get better soccer pictures this week and also some pictures of Kierra. Kierra is almost 1 (well almost 10 months), and almost walking. Right now I feel like I need two hands to hold her up and keep her out of things so I don't have many pictures of her. I will take a bunch today and this week so that I can show off my little baby!



Oh and the basement update: We're selling the house....just kidding. I'm just ready to be done. I finally got the doors painted and Matt did an awesome job on the tile! Then yesterday he and Ryan did the trim. So now we'll go around caulking and filling in the nail holes and then the real painting begins. No more of the boring primer stuff. I'm ready to see real paint!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls. Emily is so big now!

Katie said...

WOW!! your kids are so big now!! what happened!?

Camille said...

At first I thought you were serious when you said you were selling your house. :)