Saturday, November 23, 2013

Projects, People and Piano

I am feeling caught up on the blog!  I know these posts are still about October, but really it's kinda nice to be a month behind because then I can just put all of the random stuff together in one post.  It had also been a while since I last typed in each of the kids' journals, so it's been nice to feel caught up and write little messages to them.  :)

So, like I said...this is all random, but this is what we did in October!

If this boy could stay in pjs and be on electronics all day he would!  He's quite a pro at Just Dance!
These girls had a state report and a birthday poster!  (I'm all about taking pictures, then throwing them away!)  :)
Emily decided to donate her beautiful long hair to locks of love!  UGH!  I should make daddy take them to do this stuff!  She's cute either way, but oh I love their long hair!  Mostly because I'm jealous that my thin hair takes forever to get to the length it is!
I took these pictures and posted a lot of randomness on Facebook this month!  I try so hard to eat well but if Costco doesn't help me out by limiting my one addiction then I'm gonna be in big trouble!  This got some fun comments!
 
As did these pictures!  I'm a license plate reader...maybe it comes from being a Wyoming girl and always reading the license plates to see what county each car is from.  I try to be safe when taking pictures of the random plates and other "things" I see when driving through town. But really...how could I have not pulled the camera out on these?!
Senior night!  Even though it's soccer, my dad can still completely appreciate the emotions of these pictures!  Senior nights are something Dad and I always enjoy attending and crying talking about!  We all wish we could have seen more of this senior play! She was quite the fighter through a pretty serious injury!  Love her!
There was crazy hair day!  Sorry to the older girls!  They had some crazy hair too!
We've been decluttering a LOT!  Took this little thing to D.I.  :(  Just too big to store and no one else (on facebook of course) wanted it.

Got our concrete pumped up.  Shoulda taken more before and after shots...but it looks so much better than this now! 
Primary parties!  Kierra has some awesome friends and as you can tell the party was on a Friday!  (school spirit day)  :)
The busiest part of October was getting ready for the duet festival that happened on November 2nd.  The kids all did such a great job and Emily and her partner even made it to the honor's recital.  I had fun taking these pictures of my students who even had lessons on Halloween afternoon.  ;)  I LOVE these kids and am pretty mad that I didn't take pictures of them at the festival.  So these pictures of their backs will have to do as well as links to their videos.  :)

Kaylee and her partner.
On the left are some sisters I teach, I missed getting a picture of one other pair and then on the right is Taylor and her partner:
 Then my 2 boys!  Love these kids!  They work so hard and are so great to put up with their teacher!
 And finally Emily and her partner!  Everyone really did a great job on their pieces.  These two scored high enough to move on so I have both of their performances below.  At the Honor's Recital they only did the one song.
The honor's recital was on November 5th...so look at that...we are already into November a little bit!  :) I hope to always stay caught up and make little notes about what the kids are doing either on the blog or more personally in my journals to them.  I have a couple of years of books to get printed still...the kids love to look at them...but I'm happy to be up to date and ready to post November!  Especially Thanksgiving 2013!!  Stay tuned!!  :)

No comments: