Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The November Pre Show

I have some pretty exciting November posts to put up, so I'd better get started with my random pictures that didn't make their own post!  And actually, there aren't that many so this will be the quickest post ever!  

There is the random text picture for Grandpa Hoopes!  Some of those hereditary cravings just have to be documented for posterity!
 And the random facebook post of an amazing Daddy that is in the kitchen more than mommy and does dishes all of the time!  He even cleans and sanitzes the chicken bones!  ;)
 And then cute kids helping to clean up the fall leaves! I think everyone was out there at some point, but these 2 kids were huge helpers!  Such a fun day!
 Emily had to get a nasty tooth pulled...resulting in a date to Roxberry!
 This boy is growing up so much and has the cutest little personality that often reminds me of my brothers!  I saw this picture of Jackson and I in an old photo album and had to put Thomas' face up next to it!!
 These two are still best buds!  Always cuddling!
 It is going to be a sad day when he outgrows this fun game!

And this man gets into everything!  Still!!  I thought he was so cute wanting to wear all of dad's (no longer) clean shirts!
And he's even still cute when he tries to climb as high as he can.  This was the day before our big Thanksgiving trip.  He fell hard and I thought we'd be in the hospital for sure.  I have never actually SEEN a bump grow like this one did!  But it settled down after a couple of hours and was just a little bruise.
 Wow!  And like I said....that's it for the randomness of November!  I can't wait to get started on the next posts!  :)

No comments: