Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thomas and Kierra

May Mayhem ended and everyone's activities were done...but what did these two do while the others were so busy?! Through all of the chaos I do try to catch a few memories of how fun these two are together! They keep me busy and happy at home! They love to giggle and entertain each other, which is very entertaining for me too! Here are a few random shots from last spring!

February

Flying Kites with Daddy....do you love the outfit...Have you ever read the book Ella Sarah Gets Dressed?! That is 100% Kierra!





(this birthday door (that the sisters did for Thomas) was up for about 6 months...I had to take a picture of it before I took it down) :)



March

Getting Thomas up from his nap! Our favorite time of day!



April

(Thomas accidentally gave Kierra a nice shiner!)



Wanting to get the swimming pool out...but it's still just too cold!




May

Is it time to swim yet?!



Kierra doesn't nap much anymore, but pictures like this on a lazy afternoon are my absolute favorite! I LOVE having these two so close in age! They are fun together and make me smile!



AND they finally got to go swimming! ALL summer! :) I love you Kierra and Thomas!



No comments: