Monday, August 20, 2012

LCC Spring Musicals



The girls did so great in their mini musicals this year! And one huge highlight was that Kierra got to perform in 1 of the 3 shows. Because she watches her older sisters so much, this girl always knows the shows so well, so when one girl had to be gone for the opening night Kierra stepped right in as one of the 3 little maids! This was her huge debut, BUT because it was opening night and Catherine and I were busy, I didn't get ANY pictures of her in the actual show. I had left my camera in the back room :( HOWEVER...opening night was the night that we had it professionally done! So Kierra will forever be on that video with her sisters!

The younger girls did the show "3 of a Kind". Taylor was one of the 3 billy goats gruff, Emily was the baker...of 3 men in a tub, and like I said, Kierra was part of the 3 little maids from school!

I got a couple of videos where you can see Emily and Taylor at the same time:



And then some pictures:




Kaylee...I have no idea why I didn't get video of you :( I had the hardest time keeping my camera with me. But I did get this great shot of you with your 6 year trophies!! :)



Kaylee made the best MOM ever in the older choir's show "It's Saturday!" Dale did such a great job choreographing this (remember?) and it went off every night without a hitch! These kids were sooooo fun to watch!




2 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

How cute! Your girls are so talented!

Bloggokill abiez said...

you family's is verry happy.. nice, good