Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Field Trips

As the end of the school year approached so came a couple more field trips. At the end of April Emily's class went down to Provo to hit a couple of the museums. At the beginning of May Kaylee's class went up to Camp Floyd to participate in some of the pioneer activities up there. I had told the kids this year that I would try to do everything. I tried to volunteer a lot and hit every field trip knowing that with a new baby coming right at the beginning of the next school year I wouldn't be doing anything. I had a ton of fun being with the kids and their friends. I was very thankful for dear friends that completely understood and watched Thomas and Kierra so I could go. I'll be glad to just be at home this fall with the 3 little ones, but I'll miss seeing the older girls interact with their classes.

I had a lot of fun being in charge of this little group of 1st graders. They were making me laugh all day!



DON'T feed the animals!





I LOVE your giggle little 1st grader! Thanks for letting mommy tag along! Love you!



I just mostly hung back and watched as Kaylee and the other 4th graders participated in their activities.



School time? I thought this was a field trip!





Kaylee girl! I love that you still hold my hand everywhere we go! I love you! Thanks for a fun time!

1 comment:

Brad and Hailey said...

Such cute pictures of you and your adorable girl!