Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kierra Turns 4!



I can't believe that this little princess is 4! (November 20th) She is so fun and we all LOVE our little Kierra Ann! I LOVE her "Rapunzel" hair that I hope she will continue to grow out! Her little pouty face used to be so cute, but now it has quite the attitude with it AND her little brother has now started doing it....it's not so cute anymore, but I try to love it by telling her she's just blowing me a kiss...she's not amused! We do love her beautiful smile and giggle! Kierra loves to sing and dance and be with her older sisters, but also take care of and play with Thomas when the girls are at school! She is everyone's little buddy and we hope she was able to have a fun, yet small and simple (with not enough pictures), party with her sisters! They love to spoil her! Happy Happy birthday girlie!




1 comment:

sanaejames photography said...

Aw!!! Miss Kierra is such a cutie! I could just imagine Jolie and Kierra playing together now that they are big girls.