Monday, January 2, 2012

Duet Festival



I'm back to blogging! I've gotta really get caught up! Back on November 12th Kaylee (who actually performed with her good friend), Taylor and Emily all participated in the Piano Duet Festival down in Orem. They worked so hard and did such a great job! I have LOVED teaching my kids piano! We are really pretty good at doing each girl on their respective day each week, and as far as practicing...yes...they'd rather play with friends, but they know they need to get it done and usually do it without a fight. ;) My biggest joys come when they go in and play random stuff on their own. Some days I'm so tempted to tell them to stop because of all the noise, but then I remind myself that this is what it is all about. And besides...it's starting to not be just noise anymore which is so exciting for me! They all play so beautifully and I hope they will continue to work as hard as they do!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your girls are amazing piano players!! I guess that doesn't surprise me to much. :->