Monday, January 23, 2012

Almost to Christmas

I have one more clean up post to go before I finally get to Christmas!
And hopefully the evidence shown in these pictures and videos won't be held against me later!

December was busy of course!
Sometimes I wish I had taken more pictures, but this is one of those times where you just hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

We made neighbor gifts



We sang



We crafted



We lounged around



We had another school Christmas program



We had a ward Christmas Party





And the party after the party!




We even managed to get in a family picture at the girls' concert in Salt Lake...thinking we'd use it for our Christmas card.



Instead Matt put together a condensed version of the blog by showing all of the craziness we have been up to this year!
It turned out pretty awesome I think. So on that note I can say Merry Christmas (in January!) and blog our final week of the year! :)


No comments: