Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!



Doesn't this mean it's time for another cruise?!
We aren't really gonna wait 10 more years are we?

I am so excited to celebrate 11 years!
I feel like it wasn't that far away, but look at what babies we were here during our first Christmas together compared to now!



I'm excited because I did THIS blog that last year with some of our wedding pictures. (Jordan, when you get back from honeymooning, check it out! I had forgotten I used this song last year! :) cool huh?! And our anniversary's are the same week....let's celebrate together one of these years!) Anyway, I still need to go through all of my pictures. There are some really fun ones!

Matt, I love you!!
You are amazing!
I have sooooo much fun with you!
I LOVE watching you with our kids!
We've been married 11 years!
WOW!!
Happy Anniversary!!
;)


1 comment:

Sommer said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Matt and Kandace!!! Loved the post and all the pics! I remember your post from last year, it was so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Here's to another happy "11"!