Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jordan and Kevin



There are these 3 girls that live across the street! (I had to steel this picture from their blog...hope it's ok) Every Monday (and some weekends) for about 6 years these girls have come into our home to take care of our littles. I don't trust just anyone with my newborns, but have complete faith in these girls that can put my kids to bed, clean up puke...including starting the laundry, understand holding off a baby for a nursing mom and of course playing with and loving our kids! My kids LOVE these girls....SOOOO much! These girls are the best and they come from the best family! And now one of them is getting married! AHHH!! TODAY!!! WHAT?!



These are the only pictures I took before and during the bridal shower!
I was having too much fun to take pictures!

Jordan!
We love you sooooo much and we are so excited for you!
Thank you for being such a huge part of our family!
Congrats girl! You deserve the VERY best!


3 comments:

Meggen said...

I'm so happy for Jordan and Kevin. What a wonderful weekend for the whole family!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

Kandice, you are soooo sweet. I love your post.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.