Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 33!!



Happy 33rd Birthday to the greatest Daddy and Husband in the world!

I love it when Matt sits at the piano. I bet most of you didn't know he actually plays and sings very well. :) Sorry Matt....the secret is out! Anyway, my favorite song he does now is the Cyndi Lauper song Time After Time. We really actually like the Tuck and Patti version a whole lot better, and it's finally on this playlist!! Anyway, the chorus of that song describes the person that Matt is to everyone, especially for me! Time after time he is helping me find my way and catching me when I fall. I love you Matt! I hope you have an awesome birthday!!

If your lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you I'll be waiting
Time after time







4 comments:

Jill said...

Hope it was a fabulous birthday Matt!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

Happy Birthday Matt, wow you are soooo old. Now that is coming from one of the oldest in the ward. :-)

Jodi said...

Hey Kandice I finally got on your blog after seeing the address on your christmas card. I can't find your email so send me a quick one and hoopesfam at gmail dot com and I will send you a link to ours. Then you can see what the "better half" of our family does while you are entertaining Kelly!! So fun to see all your cute pics.

Katie and the Boys said...

Matt. Looking at these pictures brought tears to my eyes. You are such a wonderful dad and husband... and an absolute perfect brother. :)