Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 months old!



Really?! 6 months already?! Now if he would just stop waking up in the middle of the night like a newborn! 6 months went by so fast and I am already getting so excited for spring and summer when TJ can ride in the bike stroller, swim, play catch or even walk around at the park or camping! Ahhh Walking--ok....I'd better slow down and enjoy the scooting phase! Oh but to finally get rid of the car seat! I love our built in car seats in the van and will be so happy to stop lugging him around in the infant one!

Anyway, here is Thomas scooting around a little bit:



And then some pictures of him with Emily and Kierra. We have fun during the day while Kaylee and Taylor are at school but that also means we don't get as many pictures of them. :( I'll have to be better at that. (speaking of pictures....I'm still working on posting our Christmas vacation....we're having technical difficulties) :)

Don't you love the Red Sox jersey that my Aunt from Boston sent?! I will have to send these pictures to her! So, happy 6 month birthday to our sweet smiley boy! We love you Thomas Jay!



6 comments:

Heather said...

TJ is so big! I haven't seen him in forever.

Sommer said...

Kandace! Oh my goodness! I can't believe that video of him scooting!!! I got tears in my eyes knowing that Halle will be doing that soon! :) What a cutie! I love the pic of him at the top! He is so smiley! I agree, where have the last 6 months gone???

Wastlund Family said...

You have such cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kandace! Thank you for sharing them with us. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

He's scooting already? What a tough boy! The girls are soo cute with him, I love it.