Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Party Time!

We have been so busy the last 3 weeks! I am sorry that I haven't blogged in such a long time! I have a lot of catching up to do. I can never decide if I should do it all in one post or split it up. I think we'll do all of our partying in this post and then show some new family pictures in a separate post to come!

So let's start with this beautiful girl!! Kaylee is so very excited to be baptized this Saturday! I'm sure we'll have tons of pictures to post from a fun weekend with friends and family. We are all very excited and proud of Kaylee! The other best part of her turning 8 is her new set of scriptures and getting to go to Activity Days with her friends! She's had 2 activities already and LOVES it!





Here she is showing off some of her gifts. For breakfast she wanted orange pumpkin pancakes! Then she had an awesome party with some of her friends! They had a blast and would have partied all night if we'd have let them! She has the greatest friends some of who were sick or gone for fall break that weekend.




Then let the Halloween partying begin!! Here is one of our favorite babysitters with Thomas at our ward trunk or treat/chili cook-off. That was the end of my picture taking that night because Sadie pinched him and he was a beast the rest of the time. No really, it wasn't Sadie's fault. See, he's smiling here! I don't think she was even holding him when the screaming started--he was just done for the night. ;)



Emily, our ballroom dancer, had a party with her friends at the Literacy Center!



The kids and I went to the older choir's Halloween party at the fun home of Sponge Bob Square Pants!! Don't you just LOVE her?! These kids are so much fun! They sure know how to party!!



A couple of days before Halloween we realized we hadn't been to the corn mazes yet, or carved our pumpkins, so we had to pick kinda a cold night to go. We still had a great time and our porch looked very festive for the big night!








As you can see the sun was shining and the weather was perfect for trick or treating!! We had a Cowboy fan, a Cowgirl, Hannah Montana, a ballroom dancer, Elmo and an orange pumpkin.










Hope you all had a fun Halloween!! Ours was almost perfect! (We still LOVE them Cowboys!)


3 comments:

Meggen said...

Looks like you have been very busy! I can see why you have had to take a break from blogging for awhile! Such fun pictures!

Hey, random . . . were you at Farmer Grant's Halloween maze at Vineyard Garden Center in Orem? We used to live right by there before we came to Lehi. I think I recognize those boards---John has had his face stuck through those holes on numerous occasions! So fun!

Brad and Hailey said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute!

McGraths said...

I love that you thought of me for Halloween! Wish you liked it as much as I do :)