Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kaylee turns 8!!!



Happy Birthday Kaylee girl!! We love you so much! I love looking at all of your beautiful pictures! Your smile brightens my day! You are the best big sister ever!

I'm very glad that I already have LAST YEAR's collage for people to look at. That way I can just add a few pictures from this past year! I can't wait to get pictures of her in her white dresses for her baptism on November 7th! She is very excited! Everyone is invited!! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day Kaylee!!










Always the GREAT big sister!

5 comments:

garddawg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE GIRL.

I LOVE YOU,

DADDY

Wastlund Family said...

I hope she is feeling better! What happened with all those doughnuts?

AliandT said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee. Hope your feeling better. Have a great day.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Kaylee is 8. I remember walking across the parking lot to your apartment to visit when she was born. CRAZY!!