Sunday, August 11, 2013

9 Months Old

As I try to gather my thoughts and pictures for June I'll entertain you with this small post of our 9 month old little man (who, as I type this is getting closer and closer to 1!)  

Isaac is so much fun to have around!  Everyone loves to take care of him, play with him, do his hair and drive him in the jeep!  As you can see the brothers are good buds and hopefully will start playing together more and more as Isaac starts moving around more.  He's starting to walk around holding on to the furniture, crawling up and down the stairs and waving to us.  He has learned to click his tongue and usually does it with Kaylee...sometimes I wonder if that is his way of trying to say her name...still not sure, because he just loves to do it all the time.  I have fun watching him figure things out.  The videos below were just him and me at his 9 month appointment.  He kept watching those wheels and the spinning chair.  I wish I had captured the spinning chair thing better.  He kept pulling the lever back and forth trying to figure out how it worked.  I love summer babies that can just be in diapers or onesies!  It just makes his little chubbiness that much cuter!  

Anyway, more June posts will be coming soon and hopefully at a rapid pace so I can quickly get caught up!  :)

No comments: