Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thomas

Matt did the pictures above!  it really makes me laugh!  Thomas shares a room with Kierra and this is just how it is!  He loves his older sister, but he is sure excited to share a room (someday) with his little brother!

I don't have many pictures of Thomas from the end of last year.  :(  I need to remember to take more. But this boy is just really growing up right under our noses and I feel like I'm missing so much!  Sometimes he'll come up to me and really carry on a big boy conversation and I then realize how big he is really getting!  Usually I think of our family as the 4 big girls and the 2 little boys and I forget that Thomas is actually way closer in age to Kierra than to his baby brother.  I need to remember that I could send him to kindergarten in a little over a year if I wanted to.  (that July birthday throws me off)  Anyway...here are a couple of pictures of our little man!  We sure love him!  He LOVES his big sisters...He has such a special relationship with each one...especially Kaylee.  He is also a great big brother to "his baby Isaac". 
This boy LOVES church!  He had the greatest nursery leaders and is now a Sunbeam!  It did take him a couple of Sundays to get used to being in the big primary with new teachers, but now he loves it and can't wait to go in!
I sure love these little faces! "LOVE YOU SIGNS!"



No comments: